B. Executive Committee
Chairperson : Principal Secretary/Secretary, FW
Co-Chair (s) : Principal Secretary/Secretary, Health/FW (in case of separate secretaries in the State)
Vice Chair : Director, Health & FW
Convener : Executive Director/Mission Director (To be an IAS Officer of JAG/Selection Grade)
Joint Secretaries: State Programme Managers/Project Directors of National Disease Control Programme
- Director, AYUSH
- Secretaries / technical officers from NRHM related sectors
- Executive Secretary, State AIDS Control Society [ for the States which decide not to merge it with State Health & FW Society].
- MoHFW, GoI representative.
- Regional Directors
Frequency of meetings: At least once in every month
- Detailed expenditure and implementation review.
- Approval of proposals from districts and other implementing agencies/District Action Plans.
- Execution of the approved State Action Plan, including release of funds for programmes at State level as per Annual Action Plan.
- Release of funds to the District Health Societies.
- Finalization of working arrangements for intra-sectoral and inter-sectoral co-ordination.
- Follow up action on decisions of the Governing Body.