- Infant Mortality Rate to be reduced to 30/1000 live births
- Maternal Mortality Ratio to be reduced to 100/100,000
- Total Fertility Rate to be brought to 2.1
- Malaria mortality reduction rate –50% upto 2010, additional 10% by 2012
- Kala Azar to be eliminated by 2010.
- Filaria/Microfilaria reduction rate: 70% by 2010, 80% by 2012 and elimination by 2015
- Dengue mortality reduction rate: 50% by 2010 and sustaining at that level until 2012
- Japanese Encephalitis mortality reduction rate: 50% by 2010 and sustaining at that level until 2012
- Cataract Operation: increasing to 46 lakhs per year until 2012.
- Leprosy prevalence rate: to be brought to less than 1/10,000.
- Tuberculosis DOTS services: from the current rate of 1.8/10,00, 85% cure rate to be maintained through the entire Mission period.
- 2000 Community Health Centers to be upgraded to Indian Public Health Standards
- Utilization of First Referral Units to be increased from less than 20% to 75%
- 250,000 women to be engaged in 18 states as Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHA).
Back To Previous Page | Page last updated date: 12-Feb-2020 12:45 pm